In April 2017, UnUsUaL Limited rolled out the mm2 Group Red Carpet Club, a programme targeted exclusively at shareholders of the Group.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is mm2 Group Red Carpet Club?
The mm2 Group Red Carpet Club is a programme targeted exclusively at shareholders of UnUsUaL Limited and mm2 Asia Ltd., which offers a variety of benefits to eligible shareholders.
Through various exclusive events, it allows shareholders to interact with UnUsUaL and mm2 more actively and on an on-going basis to better understand the Group’s business activities.
2. What are the benefits that members of the mm2 Group Red Carpet Club are entitled to?
Members get invited to exclusive concerts organised and promoted by the Group, as well as preview screenings and gala premieres of movies the Group produces and distributes.
3. How do I become a member of the mm2 Group Red Carpet Club?
4. Can I transfer my membership to another person?
5. I buy and sell UnUsUaL and/or mm2 Asia’s shares frequently. Does that mean my membership status fluctuates?
Yes, you need to hold a minimum of 1,000 UnUsUaL or mm2 Asia shares to qualify for membership status. For benefits like invites and giveaways, there will be a cut-off date for eligibility, i.e. you will be eligible for these benefits if you hold a minimum of 1,000 UnUsUaL or mm2 Asia shares as at the cut-off date.
6. Are the membership benefits the same among all eligible shareholders? What If I own significantly more shares than another shareholder?
7. How do I know what events are coming up?
You can join UnUsUaL’s mailing list here and mm2 Asia’s mailing list here and to receive news and updates, including our mm2 Group Red Carpet Club events. All invitations to mm2 Group Red Carpet Club events will be sent out through our mailing list.
8. Why did I not receive my invite via mail?
9. I signed up for an event as soon as I got the notification, why did I not get allocated tickets?
Allocations to events will be carried out via a balloting system.
UnUsUaL Limited and mm2 Asia Ltd. reserve the right to make changes to ticket allocation rules to all mm2 Group Red Carpet Events without notice.
10. What is the line-up of UnUsUaL’s concerts and mm2’s movie events for the year?
We will announce our upcoming concerts and movie events throughout the year as they approach.
Please note that not all our concerts and movies will have a Red Carpet Club event due to considerations such as contractual terms with our partners.
11. I have more enquiries. Who can I contact?
You can email us or send us a mail. Here are the contact details:
For UnUsUaL-related enquiries
45 Kallang Pudding Road, #01-01 Alpha Building
For mm2 Asia-related enquiries
mm2 Asia Ltd.
1002 Jalan Bukit Merah
#07-11 Singapore 159456
If you have any questions or feedback relating to your Personal Data or our Personal Data Protection Policy, you may contact us. Read more about our Personal Data Protections Policy here.